Simms CX Fishing Jacket - Blackout
The Simms ® CX Fishing Jacket is a pursuit driven, angler designed, 3-Layer waterproof workhorse. Built so you can keep your head in the game and keep cranking in any condition. Waterproof, breathable, dialed. Engineered to outlast the others.
CFLEX - Constructed with a nylon and spandex outer layer, waterproof breathable membrane and a nylon tricot interior, CFLEX3 is designed for maximum durability and comfort.
TRU® ZIP WATERPROOF ZIPPER - Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, TRU® Zip is a toothless waterproof submersible zipper system that is self-healing if separation occurs
- Hood built with high speeds and driving rain in mind, features 3-point adjustable hood and high front closure.
- Center front zipper backed with waterproof storm flap.
- Dual horizontal chest pockets constructed with TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible pocket protection.
- Vertical zippered handwarmer pockets, interior stretch woven left zippered chest pocket with sunglasses chamois.
- Articulated sleeves with safety reflective hits and a hook and loop adjustable cuff.
Main Body: 3 layer waterproof breathable: Face: 53% ATY nylon, 43% nylon 6.6, 4% spandex.
Membrane: 30K waterproof, 15K breathable, Backer: 20D nylon tricot.
What makes waterproof, breathable fabrics like GORE-TEX® or Toray® so unique is the porosity of the fabric - keeping the elements out while letting moisture that builds-up beneatht he fabric escape. Regular washing will maintain your gear's original properties.
- Waders and rain gear should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.
- Most waterproof, breathable gear can be machine washed - please refer to the care instructions on the label for full details.
- Ask your Simms retailer for recomendations on re-treating for waterproofness.